Monday, January 10, 2011

Man of Faith

             "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but see an example for the believers: in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. "1 Timothy 4:12. This is the verse that inspired me in making my blog. This verse help me to find and to make a concept or title for my blog.
             I am a 13 year old, second year high school student in Col. Lauro D. Dizon Memorial National High School. I am a simple student who had a great dream that anyone, let say, may also their dream. And that dream is to become a man that can show the whole world the glory of God. So I pray to have someday , a right time to achieve my goal in life.
             As the day pass, my faith to achieve my goal is become more stronger. But my dream day doesn't  come. But it doesn't mean that my faith takes its end.So  I pray and and talk to God. But again as the month pass, my  dream day doesn't come. Sometimes, I ask God  if my will come. But there's a little faith left in my heart.
              And one day, in my computer class, my teacher told us to make a title for our project, and that is to make a blog. I was surprised. I asked myself, Is this the day that I waiting for. I answer  myself that maybe, my dream day came. I was sitting in my chair. I think and find a great title that something related to my character.But I failed to make this title. Thank God, my teacher said that this title can be pass tomorrow.
              When I was in the bed to sleep, I pray to God to give me knowledge and wisdom to make my task.So when Ia m in the school I remember the meaningful song "Heart of Worship."So I decided to use this as the title for my blog. So I pass this title and clear to myself that if Sir doesn't like my title, It's okay. The important is I do my best to make a thing that can show the whole world the glory of my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment