Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A responsible Blog user

            "Discipline."This is the first thing that you should know and have as a student. This is also the first thing that comes to my mind in making my blog .As a student, I will become a righteous person in using my blog. I will also be a responsible blog in using and protecting my blog. As a blog user, I will be careful in every word that I use in making my blog.
             I am only a beginner for being a blog  a blog user. But as a student, I have a little knowledge with regards for making my blog. But as a second year student, I know the good manner and right conduct in becoming a better me. I will also try to became an inspiration  not in making a good blog but to become a righteous student in using my blog .I will be a righteous netizen in using my blog.
              I will also be a good follower with regards to the rules and regulations for being a blog user. I will also show the whole the glory of my country. And as a christian, I will be an instrument in showing the whole world the glory of my God. I don't stop until I achive this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment